Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Future

I'll start off by saying this. Do not blame that playoff run on the goaltending. I don't care who you play. Whether it's a QMJHL team, an ECHL team, an AHL team, much less an NHL team, when you play as poorly as the Flyers as a whole played against the Bruins, a 7-3 loss at home, a 3-2 overtime loss at home, two 5-1 losses on the road, you ain't gonna beat anybody I just talked about. Anybody. All right? And that was a disgraceful performance in my opinion. We threw that series. We gave it away by doing that. We gave 'em the freakin' series. In my opinion that sucked. You can't play like that and expect to win a series. Holy crap I do not know who the hell we think we are when we do something like that. Unbelievable. 3 blowouts. We scored seven goals all series. That might be an NHL record. That's pitiful. I mean it's absolutely pitiful to perform like that. Aboslutely pitiful.

What's that? THE FUTURE? Don't talk about...THE FUTURE! You kidding me? We want to sign a goalie with a seven million dollar cap hit and you want to talk about THE FUTURE?!?!?!? I just hope this does not burden the franchise for the next decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.