Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7 Playoffs Live Blog

So now that both Philadelphia teams are down, I am left hoping that one of either the Nashville Predators, San Jose Sharks, Oklahoma City Thunder, or Memphis Grizzlies win a championship. Just to make me feel somewhat better. As much as I love Simon Gagne and want him to be happy, him winning a Stanley Cup will open up a Philadelphia can of worms that I really do not want to deal with. As far as the NBA go, there are 4 teams I do not like left in the East, and 2 I do not like in the West. Suffice to say, the Thunder and the Grizzlies are the two that I actually like. Normally I'd add Vancouver to the list of hockey teams I would not mind see winning, but honestly, Mike Gillis has been a real turn off for me this year. A collapse against the Preds might be just what the doctor ordered for me.

Justin's bold prediction for the rest of the Conference Semifinals: The Detroit Red Wings will force Game 7.

Now onto the schedule and live blog.

Game 3: Thunder @ Grizzlies 5:00 (ESPN - Dave Pasch and Doris Burke, SR: Ric Bucher)

Game 5: Predators @ Canucks 8:00 (Versus - Dave Strader, ItG: Joe Micheletti) (CBC - Jim Hughson and Craig Simpson, ItG: Glenn Healy, SR: Scott Oake)

Game 3: Heat @ Celtics 8:00 (ABC - Mike Breen, Mark Jackson, and Jeff Van Gundy, SR: Lisa Salters)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.