Sunday, January 2, 2011

For Those Expecting An Eagles Week 17 Recap

You are going to have to at least wait a little bit.  I missed the last 3 quarters at dinner with my family.  Even though I DVR'd the game, I have not gotten around to watching it yet.  I'll probably sit through the rest of that game sometime after I get home from work tomorrow night and I will have a brief recap either tomorrow night or Tuesday.  The Cowboys won the game 14-13 and the Eagles played their back-ups.  The Eagles did not care about this game, so I will put little effort into this recap as there is little to be said about a game that meant nothing.

The Eagles wild card opponent is the Green Bay Packers, with the game taking place Sunday at 4:30 ET on Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.