Saturday, February 5, 2011

Official Super Bowl XLV Prediction


A lot of people more football intelligence than me have weighed on this one and have come to different conclusions on who is going to win. But regardless, here is my two cents.

This game features two real good defenses. And frequently in Super Bowls, one, if not both teams, come out jittery to start the game. Based on those two factors alone, I think we will have a low scoring game in Arlington. The O/U is 45. I'm taking the under in my prop bets.

Las Vegas has Green Bay winning by 3.5. I'm taking the Packers and the points on this one. For me, I think Green Bay is the all-round better football team, even if they have no run game to speak of. Pittsburgh thrives on luck, they have this year and they have done so in year's past. Eventually that luck is going to run out. And that luck will run out this Sunday. Steelers 14, Packers 24.

Live blog tomorrow will be at Keith's Sports Journal. Depending on what side of the bed I wake up on and whether or not Fernando Torres is starting, I may open it as early as Chelsea-Liverpool tomorrow at 11:00 AM ET. But regardless, this is the last NFL game we see for quite some time, so enjoy it. GO PACKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.