Friday, February 18, 2011

Wakey Wakey Eric Snow

In his first year as 76ers color commentator for CSN, Eric Snow has grown to be everything I detest in an analyst. He very frequently refers to the Sixers as "we" and "us" (yeah I know I do that to sometimes, but I am not getting paid any money here), his analysis very frequently makes very little sense. And basically he just acts like a cheerleader for the team. But this video takes the cake. The already unprofessional Eric Snow took his unprofessionalism to a brand new level when he thought the middle of a Sixers broadcast was a good time to doze off.



I love how Marc Zumoff had no idea how to react ("are you meditating?"). I guess if I were in Marc's shoes, I would have had the same reaction. I am not a huge fan of the guy, but he has had his current job as Sixers play-by-play man for 17 years, worked with the Sixers for an even longer period of time, and the best CSN has gotten him for a color analyst is a guy who dozed off while they were on the air. Aye yi yi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.