Sunday, December 11, 2011

NFL Week 14 Live Blog

Because the question of whether or not the Eagles fans are rooting for a win tomorrow, my answer tomorrow is yes, I am rooting for the Eagles to defeat the Miami Dolphins.  I understand the logic of wanting a better possible draft pick, and a loss against a team they are "competing" against would help them in landing a better pick, but the Eagles are not yet mathematically eliminated from playoff contention.  And even though the odds are hovering around 1% that they will make the playoffs, I just can't bring myself to root against them when the Eagles still have a chance, no matter how slim it may be.  Until the Eagles are mathematically eliminated, I can't find it in my heart to root for them to lose and I won't root for them to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.