Sunday, January 1, 2012

NFL Week 17 Live Blog

Happy 2012, everyone!

As much as I hate being Captain Buzzkill on one of my favorite weekends of the NFL season, this is perhaps the least excited I have ever been for a Week 17.  That the Eagles are eliminated and playing a team that is also eliminated with Ron Pitts and Charles Davis on the call may or may not have anything to do with this.

Seeing as CoveritLive has a new system and I suck at figuring it out, for the second straight week, I failed to realize someone set up a live blog before me!   Ignore my invitation, wherever you received it.  Instead, log onto coveritlive.com, go to upcoming events, and launch "KSJ NFL Week 17 Live Blog".  That is the live blog we are using.  If this message does not pertain to you,

CLICK HERE TO GO TO LIVE BLOG!

While you do that, I will make a New Year's Resolution to better learn CoverItLive's new system.  Or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.