Friday, November 5, 2010

Google Maps Gives Very Strange Directions

Relevancy this post has to sports: Absolutely none. Amount of laughter this post could provide you on this Friday: Potentially endless. I'll just go ahead and present this without comment. (click to enlarge even more)


If this is how Google plans on getting you from Japan to China, then I think they may end up with quite a few lawsuits on their hands when people actually try this.  I'd type in directions from California to Tahiti to see how it gets you there, but honestly, I am scared of what I will discover.  Mapquest may get you lost from time to time, but at least it is not trying to kill you like Google Maps!  Jet ski 782 kilometers across the Pacific from Japan to China.  Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.