Friday, November 5, 2010

If You SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........What Jim Jackson.................Is Cookin'

I don't listen to Philadelphia radio up here so I might have some of the details on how this got started a little fuzzy, so bare with me here.  Apparently Flyers play-by-play announcer Jim Jackson was on Preston and Steve's morning show on 93.3 WMMR before Thursday night's Rangers-Flyers game.  How something like this got brought up I have no diea, but Preston and Steve asked Jim Jackson if he could throw in the word "jabroni" during the Rangers-Flyers game.  Jim Jackson duly obliged with the following awesomeness.



He took the dare and used it to call Sean Avery a jabroni. Now that's hilarious. Well done, Jim, well done. I am sure he will be receiving a call from Vince McMahon in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.