Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lack Of Posting

Apologies for the lack of posting over the past month. Between vacation, work, volunteering, and swimming, I have not had a lot of time to put together numerous well thought out posts. And with my final semester of courses coming up before I student teach, I am not sure if things will be getting any better in the near future. I have plans in my personal life that will hopefully cross paths with my internet profile, but the odds of it actually happening are somewhere in the one-in-a-million range. Even if it does happen, the first you will ever hear about it would be over a year from now. As far as what it is, I will elect not to say anything now, because if it does happen, the surprise would be totally worth it. At least for some people. I think.

As I am sure you have noticed, my posts have evolved from news and video posts to more commentary and analysis posts over the years. While I still put up the occasional video, the news posts have become less and less, perhaps in large part because it is easier for me to RT something on Twitter then copy and paste blockquotes while surrounding said quotes with paragraph(s) of commentary. It is also easier to give a nugget or two on Twitter while I am busy with school work than it is to write a whole blog post. I will still try to donate time to this, I just do not know how much time I will have. What I can promise you though is I will still be around on Twitter and I will be around for live blogs of the NFL Season and MLB Playoffs and the fantasy football season. And that's all that matters, right? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.