- Alex Smith is so bad that 49er fans actually wanted David Carr in the game.
- Is there really anything else that needs to be said? Alex Smith is a bad NFL QB. He has flashes of brilliance, but that is always followed up with the dumbest throw you have ever seen.
- On 2nd and long and needing to get a 1st down to end the game, Shady McCoy inexplicably slid 2 yards short of the marker. Andy Reid followed that up by throwing the ball. The play did not work. All around idiocy that could only be made funnier by playing the Tennessee-LSU debacle in the background.
- 49er fans chanted for David Carr.
- Kevin Kolb did play well in this game and he was not afraid to go pass the ball more than 5 yards down the field. That's what I like to see.
- The Cowboys season saving win they had 2 weeks ago is no longer the season saver. They are 1-3.
- The Redskins beat the Cowboys, Eagles, and Packers but lost to the Rams and Texans? Who are these people?
- People in this country were hoping for David Carr to play QB for their team.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Eagles Week 5 Recap: "We Want Carr!"
A belated recap because I needed to finish a project after the games last night and a shortened recap because I only saw half the game and it is 24 hours removed from said game.