Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Have Not Made A Blog Post Since Monday?

Well, here is one for the hell of it.  Eh, the truth is I have been focusing on a paper this week, a paper that is due Friday at 5:00, although I hope to be done it in time to meet with my academic adviser at 1:00 and then catching the final 7 innings of the Phillies opening day against the Astros.  As always, this is for the more detailed stuff.  If you want quick quips from me, follow me on Twitter (@BloggerJustinF).

I will have a live blog up for opening day, and even though I will not be around to start it, the others will be and I will come in probably around 1:35 or so and lament for 2 and a half hours the fact Pete Orr is on the Phillies opening day roster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.