Monday, March 21, 2011

Justin Defends His Trivia Title For The First Time

I had linked to this on Twitter when it first got posted, but because it was during March Madness, I did not have the time to put this as a blog post until now. So here you go. It is my first time defending my newly won Broad Street Hockey trivia title, and it is against another BSH reader/commenter. Like last time it is at the beginning of the show, however, the host is not Travis, but rather, Ben, who I lost to when I attempted trivia last year. As a bit of context (you will understand why I am giving this to you once you hear the show), Ben, the host and guy who wrote the questions, is a Flyers fan living in Washington D.C.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO JUSTIN DEFEND HIS BROAD STREET HOCKEY TRIVIA TITLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.