Monday, November 17, 2008

My Very First Post

Welcome to the Fire Andy Reid blog. For years, I was blind. I thought that Andy Reid was doing a fine job and the Eagles' problem was to bolster their receiving corp. However, I was wrong. The problem is the play-calling of Andy Reid. For two weeks, he has done a horrible job calling plays and it can be argued that if not for Reid's play-calling, the Eagles could be unbeaten at this point in the season! Every loss the Eagles have suffered was a close loss and that came down to a bad play call by yours truly, Andy Reid.

Week 2 @ Dallas: A 4th down hook and ladder. Those only work if you're Boise State. FAIL!
Week 4 @ Chicago: 4 straight runs up the middle at the 1-yard line. FAIL!
Week 5 vs. Washington: Again, ball at the goal line and runs up the middle. FAIL!
Week 10 vs. New York: The Eagles have 3rd and 1 and they run try sweeps to Westbrook. Based on the above incidents, there's no way the Giants saw that coming. FAIL!

This site will be used to document periods of idiocy that Andy Reid shows and on select Sundays I will live-blog the Eagles games. As a college student, I have a busy schedule and with the holidays coming up I will be spending a lot of time with my family.

Hopefully this site will gain enough support that Andy Reid will once and for all be fired and the Eagles will finally be able to let out the potential that everyone knows they have.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering when you'd start this. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I told myself before the game that if we lose, I'd start it. It wasn't technically a loss, but I will now do whatever it takes to get those 4 hours of my life back.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.