Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NFL Week 3 Schedule

Another Vick post coming later tonight tomorrow afternoon. I think I can finally write coherently....even if the content of the post makes me seem like a crazed lunatic.

As always, the games I get are in bold. This is one of those weeks where the 2 CBS affiliates I get are showing different games at the same time. So before you ask or try to correct me, I will tell you that there is no mistake in which games I have bolded. Of course, things are subject to change, but knowing my market, I don't think this is changing.

Map of who gets what Fox game

Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans 1:00 (Fox - Joe Buck and Troy Aikman)
Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings 1:00 (Fox - Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, and Tony Siragusa)
Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints 1:00 (Fox - Thom Brennaman and Brian Billick)
San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 (Fox - Sam Rosen and Tim Ryan)

Washington Redskins vs. St. Louis Rams 4:05 (Fox - Dick Stockton, Charles Davis, and Jim Mora, Jr.)
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Jacksonville Jaguars 4:05 (Fox - Ron Pitts and John Lynch)

Map of who gets what CBS early game

Tennessee Titans vs. New York Giants 1:00 (CBS - Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf)
Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots 1:00 (CBS - Kevin Harlan and Solomon Wilcots)
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1:00 (CBS - Gus Johnson and Steve Tasker)
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Carolina Panthers 1:00 (CBS - Bill Macatee and Rich Gannon)
Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens 1:00 (CBS - Don Criqui and Steve Beuerlein)

Map of who gets what CBS late game

Indianapolis Colts vs. Denver Broncos 4:15 (CBS - Jim Nantz and Phil Simms)
San Diego Chargers vs. Seattle Seahawks 4:15 (CBS - Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts)
Oakland Raiders vs. Arizona Cardinals 4:15 (CBS - Spero Dedes and Randy Cross)

Sunday Night Football

New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins 8:20 (NBC - Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth)

Monday Night Football

Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears 8:30 (ESPN - Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski, and Jon Gruden)

This is the 1st time since 2005 that the Philadelphia Eagles are having Ron Pitts do their game. For those that don't remember 2005, that was the year Mike McMahon filled in for an injured Donovan McNabb. Yikes. Come to think of it, I don't even think I've watched a Ron Pitts called game since then. Posters on the506 don't take too kindly to him, but I guess I will have to judge him myself this coming Sunday as he takes his turn in worshiping Mike Vick's Greatness.

1 comment:

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.