Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday To Me!

Is this the part where I am supposed to get so drunk that I nearly pass out from alcohol intoxication?

All I'll say if you don't hear from me much today, well, I'll be.........sitting in 3 1 hour 15 minute long classes and catching up on some readings I need to. Or maybe after attending the classes (the bastards take attendance) I might write a potential scouting report on some of the potential pitchers the Phillies could face in the NLDS. I've toiled the thought of such a post in my head the past few days but can't decide if I should write a prospective one on the possible teams or just wait until the opponent is known and write one for that opponent. The Phillies humiliating the Marlins bullpen for 9 innings and the Braves loss to the Nats has given the Phillies a 3-game lead in the NL East and sent me to bed a happy Phillies fan. And a happy legal adult who can legally buy alcohol and drink it.

2 comments:

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.