Starting the afternoon of July 1 and ending July 11, I will be on (a very much needed) vacation, and at the same time, I will not be anywhere near a computer. So with that in mind, here are 10 things that I think will happen between the time my vacation starts and the time it is over.
1. Steven Stamkos will sign a long-term contract with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
2. The NFL will agree to a new CBA.
3. The NBA will not agree to a new CBA.
4. Cole Hamels will be named NL All-Star Starter.
5. Roy Halladay will receive a standing ovation in Toronto.
6. The Phillies starters will not achieve any historic in-game achievements.
7. Paul Holmgren will overpay for someone.
8. JP Dellacamera will tell everyone who will listen that BIMBO Bread is "packed with goodness and baked with love."
9. Simon Gagne will sign with the Philadelphia Flyers.
10. 49er16 and kt1000 will do a much better job than myself at consistently posting here.