Friday, January 30, 2009

Everything You Need To Know About The Super Bowl XLIII

Head over to Awful Announcing at once who did an absolutely yeoman's work of gathering all of the information needed for the Super Bowl XLIII pre-game shows.

My opinion is that NBC's coverage looks way better. And yes, long Super Bowl pre-game shows can get boring, but they only come once a year and in places they generally have some good stuff, so I am easily able to tolerate them. And as somewhat of a diehard football fan, I am somewhat intrigued by this matchup, so watching the pre-game shows, no matter how long, can serve as a fun time. Besides, Football Night in America is the only pre game show that I really watched religiously this year.

Either tonight or tomorrow, I'll have my exclusive preview up. And, as much as I hate to do it, I will spoil the ending for you guys. You have ESP, JFein? No, but in the last 6 playoff games this year, the team that I did not pick ended up winning. Just saying...

2 comments:

  1. Hey JFein, have you seen some of the prop bets for this years game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the economy, people will bet on anything these days...

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.