Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Few Site Announcements

Sorry if it seems like I've been in and out (and not at all of the AA live blogs-open threads for the bowl games), but I've been in and out, spending time with my family and and old friends back at home and haven't been watching football live.

I have Tivoed all of the bowl games the incredibly boring bowl games we have gotten this year. I have not missed a thing that has happened and I am absolutely ecstatic that Utah beat Alabama. I personally that all FBS teams should have an equal chance of well, being FBS champions and not just the special BCS conferences. Utah played ranked teams this year, beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, and are the only undefeated team in the FBS. Therefore, they are in my mind the National Championships this year. Call me a douche and disagree with me all you want, but Utah is as good, if not better, than most teams in the BCS. That's a fact that after last night, one can no longer ignore and/or put down.

I will be watching the Eagles-Vikes game (obviously) with my family and unlike S2N, I can't be around people and concentrate on live-blogging the game or listening for announcer quotes while I trash-talk my Viking fan relative who is watching the game with me. I will be around for bits and pieces of today's games and tomorrow's Phins-Ravens game before watching the Eagles computer free.

Lastly, the future of the site. I will be back around full time starting sometime next weekend as that's when I will be back at college and will be participating in live blogs/open threads like I did before holiday break (it's my way of procrastinating). So enjoy the games. It should be a fun weekend of football (assuming the Eagles win, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.