Saturday, January 17, 2009

Site Announcement Regarding Tomorrow's Live Blogs

I'm not sure what's going on tomorrow in terms of AA tomorrow, seeing as S2N is not going to be there, but if AA does not show up SSR and myself have set up a back-up plan. If AA does not show up, I will be live blogging the Eagles-Cardinals game here and SSR will be doing the Ravens-Steelers game at his site.

I'm going to try to get in contact with AA so that we have some certainty for tomorrow.

Update: I just sent AA an email asking about the live blog. I had tried to email him earlier but I had a typo in the address and my computer did not kick it back to me until 6-hours later (If I could, I'd kill Comcast). I'll post a second update once I know for sure what's going on, whether SSR and I are splitting the live blogs, or if AA is doing them, or if something else is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.