Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Giants Fans Are A Tadbit Upset That The Eagles Beat Them.

Great find by Awful Announcing and The 700 Level. Apparently a few Giants fans are a bit miffed that their team lost angry to the point of insanity that the Eagles whooped their asses (again) in the Meadowlands. I've heard some stories of drunk fans after some games but this one takes the cake. I'll let the videos do the talking. All I'll say is that idiocy knows no limits.




Way to break your leg and make yourself look like a complete idiot in the process. And if you thought that was insane, check this out.



Good times.......gooooood times in New York East Rutherford. You stay classy, Giants fans!

Giants Fans Took The Playoff Loss Well (Awful Announcing)
More Drunk Giants Fans, Now With More Drunk Destruction (The 700 Level)

Update: Game 2 of the Fantasy World Series is below. I started the thread before this one, which I guess explains it, even though I just published it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.