Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Finally Found This! Chris Cuthbert's Call Of Crosby's Gold Medal Winning Goal

After trying to search for this for days, I had all but given up on locating a video of Chris Cuthbert calling Sidney Crosby's overtime, gold-medal winning goal. In one last gasp effort, I did one last search today and guess what happened? I finally found it! So here it is, Chris Cuthbert calling Crosby's gold medal goal. and may I suggest you watch this as soon as possible because it has already been up for a few days now and who knows when the IOC will find it and take it down.



"Crosby scores! Sidney Crosby! The golden goal! And Canada has once in a lifetime! Olympic gold!"

Not bad, if I don't say so myself. Cuthbert is one of the best in the business and while the end of it was kind of difficult to understand, I don't think you can really blame him. After all, he just watched his country win the most significant and memorable gold medal there is in the Winter Olympics.

5 comments:

  1. Cuthbert must not have been born in 2002 if it's once in a lifetime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did hear that correct, didn't I? He did say once in a lifetime, right?

    Did Cuthbert even do the 2002 game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob Cole did the 2002 game (when he wasn't senile).

    I think I may understand it now. It could imply once in a lifetime the home nation wins gold in hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly for Bob Cole, I can't think of him without thinking about "the Flyers are coming hard.....Score!". Then again, I am currently watching a Leafs-Flyers game, so that could be influencing my thoughts a bit right now.

    That last sentence would make it make more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course he means once in a lifeyime olympic gold on home ice you morons.. He's not stupid enough to forget 2002.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.