Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21 FIFA World Cup Open Thread

I am hopeful ESPN will have a press release out today regarding the announcer assignments for the final stage of group play. If not, you will have to be like me and wait and see. I am working all day today so if there is something released, I won't be around to see it right away, but when I get in, I will check and post them in the master schedule if they are indeed released.

Group G: Portugal vs. North Korea 7:30 AM (Cape Town) (ESPN - Adrian Healey and John Harkes)
Group H: Chile vs. Switzerland 10:00 AM (Port Elizabeth) (ESPN - Derek Rae and Robbie Mustoe)
Group H: Spain vs. Honduras 2:30 (Johannesburg EPS) (ESPN - Martin Tyler and Ally McCoist)

1 comment:

  1. I don't mean to make a joke of this, but I really hope FIFA takes steps to make sure none of North Korea's players are harmed in anyway by the government(ala Uday Hussein) after getting embarrassed today.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.