Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Song Of The Day: "I Made It (Cash Money Heroes)" By Kevin Rudolf, Birdman, Jay Sean, Lil Wayne......And Joe Beninati?

Q102 has gotten real interesting with their music this week. In particular, inserting Joe Beninati quotes (along with other sportscaster quotes) into the song "I Made It" by Kevin Rudolf et. al. I can't find this on YouTube, so you have to Pop music fans will recognize this song from its constant play over the radio. WWE fans will recognize this as the theme song from WrestleMania. I am purely putting this up here for the Flyer coolness of it and the odd hilariousness of Joe Beninati's continued invasion of all things Philadelphia radio (he also appeared on 97.5 TheFanatic to discuss the Stanley Cup Finals series and picked the Flyers to win the whole thing). click on this link to listen to it.

1 comment:

  1. Please CSN Philly, take Joe B off my hands. I beg of you...

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.