Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6 Stanley Cup Playoffs Live Blog: The 3-2 Series Edge Goes To.....

(Ed. Note: There is a Tornado Watch in effect for my area until 8:00 tonight. I am setting up the live blog in anticipation that there won't be problems, but with Mother Nature, you never know. I have dinner with my relatives tonight, but I should be back in time for the game. If you do not hear from me tonight, chances are the storm did some damage and my laptop battery died.)

After 2 games of Versus, it is back to NBC and you know what that means. It is the subtraction of Bob Harwood and Charissa Thompson, the return of Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury, and the beginning of Dan Patrick's hosting duties for the Stanley Cup Finals.

Game 5: Philadelphia @ Chicago 8:00 (NBC - Mike Emrick and Eddie Olczyk, ItG: Pierre McGuire) (CBC - Jim Hughson and Craig Simpson, ItG: Glenn Healy, SR: Elliotte Friedman and Scott Oake)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.