Friday, June 11, 2010

My Soon To Be Ill-Fated World Cup Picks

The last of my city previews is up (Cape Town), so check below this post for that (and check a few posts below that for my important site announcement regarding the World Cup and the upcoming month. It has gotten much too late so I won't bother giving explanation, but listed below are my attempts at picking the teams that will advance out of Group stage, after reading and watching as many previews as I possibly could. Wish me luck......chances are I'll be needing it.

Group A: Mexico and Uruguay

Group B: Argentina and Nigeria

Group C: England and USA

Group D: Germany and Ghana

Group E: Netherlands and Japan

Group F: Paraguay and Slovakia

Group G: Brazil and Portugal

Group H: Spain and Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.