Monday, June 7, 2010

We Start 'Em Early In Philly

You can check out my Game 5 recap in the post below this one, but I just could not let the night pass without posting this hilarious video from this afternoon's Phillies broadcast. If you ever wondered how some Philly fans decide to throw batteries at J.D. Drew, vomit on 11-year olds, and run onto the field and get tased, well, this may provide us with some sort of an answer. After all, if you were a toddler who drank beer, you would turn out the same way too, right?



I have no recollection of this, but my parents tell me that they would feed me alcohol as a kid before plane rides so that I could fall asleep easier. But I don't think they were prepping that kid for a plane ride. I mean that kid was downing that shit like the beer bottle was his Mommy's breast and there was some tasty ass milk inside. When he goes to a Phillies game in 17 years and intentionally vomits on a newborn, I think we can all look back on this moment as the turning point in his life.

(Hat tip to The Fightins)

1 comment:

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.