Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jaguars @ Eagles Live Blog And Stream

I've really been enjoying my job, but man, to have the freshmen at general university orientation (which tonight includes a pep rally and BU's 1st ever home night football game; only there is rain in the forecast), I finally have some time for myself to chill, relax, and blog. Michael Vick and Brian Westbrook will play in the 1st quarter today. I can't tell you what to expect, but this will definitley be a good show. Enjoy the game and leave comments and FYI, once game time rolls around, I'll try to embed a stream for you all.



Watch live video from wutitdo_kid on Justin.tv

1 comment:

  1. Haha at Giants. At least we didnt get anialated by the nationally dreaded D-Backs

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.