Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Moving Day!


Today's the big day! I am moving back to Bloomsburg for the Fall semester of my sophomore year today, August 23, 2009. While I don't start classes to the 31, the job I have on campus requires to get up there this early.

With that being said, I don't have anything I have to do until tomorrow so if I feel like it after a 2-hour drive and unpacking all of my stuff, I might put up a LLWS live blog or 2. The open thread will be up at 11:30 AM ET (1st game starts at noon ET) and depending on what time I finish unpacking and all, I might live blog the game 6:00 Chula Vista, CA-Peabody, MA game and/or the 8:00 Curacao-Japan game (for those that don't know, Curacao and Japan as of recent history have been the 2 best international games).

Let me tell you what, summer goes by so fast....

2 comments:

  1. just never refuse or reschedule a date to do a live blog...

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'll be sure to remember that. ;-)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.