Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Quick Heads Up And RIP Ted Kennedy

First of all, my apologies for the dearth of posts the past couple of days. This has been a real hectic time for me as this job is definitley much more than what I expected when I first signed onto it last spring. I am hoping that by late tomorrow afternoon, I'll finally have some time to relax, chill, and blog and what not. In a perfect world, I will have a live blog up for tomorrow's Eagles pre-season game to test out how CiL works with football, but BU has their first football game as well and if I decide to get together with a couple friends or what not, the Eagles will just have to wait (I get NFL-N up here so I can catch a reair if I miss it) but I have not forgotten about you guys or Andy Reid. I'm also hopeful that I will get around to typing up the next NFL preview sometime this afternoon.

And lastly a very sad RIP to Ted Kennedy, the last remaining and oldest of the 3 Kennedy brothers. Democrats and liberals have lost a strong and powerful voice today. At least we can all take solace in the fact that he was able to live out his life to the fullest and it was not abruptly ended like JFK and RFK.

1 comment:

  1. The hookers in the Northeast can put away their wet suits, now that Kennedy died.

    /too soon'd?

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.