Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Clay Matthews Obviously Skipped Geography 101 At USC

This has to at least tie a FARN! record for number of posts in a day. I thought I was done for the day but then my brother called about something he saw on Around The Horn (why he watches it and how he likes it I will forever not know) that I needed to listen to. Sure enough, I heard about one of the most unbelieveable admissions by a football player (Clay Matthews, 1st round draft pick of the Packers) , and sure enough, I googled the YouTube video and here it is. Often times, I set up these things by telling you what they are or what not, but this one is better off without a set up. Due to the fact that ESPN has disabled embedding on their videos and this is the only place that I could find it, click on the link below to view the video, as if I told you otherwise about this, you probably would not believe me.

Link to hilarious video (the priceless moment begins at the 41 second mark)

Mort: "Clay, what's it like to go from Southern California to Green Bay, Wisconsin? I was a Southern California boy, this is different."
Clay Matthews: "Oh, it definitley is. And to hear that I was drafted by Green Bay, I immediately had to go online and check out where it was. I didn't know it was in Wisconsin."

Ladies and gentlemen, the first round draft pick of the Green Bay Packers! I mean seriously, the kid is obviously bright as evidenced by the fact that he went to USC and he played college football? Are you really telling me that this kid did not know where Green Bay was, even though surely he had to have seen numerous Packer football games before? Like I once had under Fire Andy Reid Now! on my blog title, idiocy has no limits.

1 comment:

  1. Typical USC kid. All brawn and no brain.

    That's the reason why all famous USC alumns are all either actors or athletes.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.