Sunday, August 30, 2009

This Day Just Keeps Getting Better And Better

Aside from the fact that the Phils and Cliff Lee got hammered and the 2 LLWS games were blowouts, this really has been a great day. I mean, after all, it's not everyday that you become an overnight pseudo blogging celebrity, now does it? Add that to the fact that I just found out that the new Three Days Grace album will be avaiable on September 22, and it's a win-win day. Three Days grace is one of my favorite bands (next to Shinedown, Linkin Park, Staind, Seether, and Nickelback) so suffice to say, I am giddy!

Possible LLWS championship game live blog tomorrow, and I promise you, if I do it, I'll be better. My apologies for the constant tooting of my own horn at the beginning of the blog (and throughout) but I had launched that live blog 5 or 10 minutes after I received an email from Johnny Dollar requesting the link to my Olbermann rant once at The O Files, now down below. And I'll also try being better on picking up when a new comment comes in. There was no tech. problem, Yopper and 49er16, I was busy with other things including meeting my new roommate (who luckily does not bare much of a resemblence to Basketbawful's roommate), commenting about my Olbermann post, and watching baseball.

7 comments:

  1. Just make me a damn producer then JFein!

    @Yopper: i told you to take the Indians and their lefty over the Phillies and the bad start that Lee was bound to have. hope you listened...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giants can sweep the Rockies today!

    Oh yeah Yopper, what happened to Lee last night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kt- First of all I was asking your opinion for ESPN's Streak for the Cash (In case you were wondering) and second of all I did listen and now my streak is at 4. Thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  4. 49er16-.....fuck you ;). But guess what, even Lincecum has bad starts and one of his bad starts kill the Giants. We still have a lot of pitchers to fall back on and we are still 7 games up in our division. And if we (phils and Giants) meet in the playoffs, we'll see who will be laughing then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way 49er16, i now do think the Giants will beat the rockies and eventually take over the wild card spot. Which means unless the phils somehow fall to 3rd, we'll play you in the first round. should be some funnnn times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Yopper good to know you listened to me and kept your streak alive...

    and if theres a Phillies-Giants series I may have to avoid FARN for a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no. You want front row seats man.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.