Monday, April 12, 2010

Chan Ho Park Gives Only The Honest Answers

I miss Chan Ho Park already. I really really do. He is a straight shooter that gives only honest reasons and answers. Take for instance when he was asked about his poor performance on opening night against the Red Sox, there was a perfectly legitimate (if not disgusting) explanation as to why Chan Ho performed below expectations. Instead of telling you what it is, I'll let Chan Ho Park explain you why himself.



I seriously can't stop watching and laughing. I have no idea who that is laughing in the background but whomever he/they is/are, it totally makes the video that much better. Good times for Chan Ho Park's digestive system.....actually, come to think of it, I don't think his digestive system had that good a time on last Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.