Friday, April 9, 2010

Rangers-Flyers Live Blog

I am hopeful that I will run into 0 problems in finding a stream of this game as I do not get Versus.

As cliche as it has been over the past couple weeks, this is the biggest game of the year for the Eastern Conference. If the Flyers win in regulation, that's it, it's over. The Flyers will clinch. The Bruins will clinch. The Habs will clinch. And the only left to play for will be seeding. If not, then, well, all I will say then is to hang on to your seatbelts for it will be wild weekend that I really don't want to have to endure.

2 comments:

  1. CAN'T THESE MOTHERFUCKING TROLLS AT LEAST BE CREATIVE??????

    /puts head in hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean to say that it is raining piss, shit, and horseshit and calling something pisstastic isn't creative?

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.