Monday, April 19, 2010

The Funniest Overtime Ending You Will Ever Seen

(Video originally posted at Broad Street Hockey)

If I said at the beginning of the playoffs that a team will score an own goal in overtime to lose a game for his team, please name it, chances are, you would have said the team it actually happened to. Words can't describe the bizarre hilarity of this.



Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the Sharks, I don't wish ill upon them, and my heart goes out to Dan Boyle who must be beyond sick right now, but good grief, this is just flat out hilarious. The team with the reputation of choking in the playoffs has come up with 2 all-timers in the past week, and frankly, I think this one takes the cake. I have never seen anything like this in my life. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.