Thursday, July 2, 2009

2009 Phillies Schedule: July

Eeep! I completely forgot about putting up the Phillies schedule for the month! Sorry. And just to save time, I don't think that I'll be updating the MLB standings anymore. Seriously, if you visit FARN! just to see updated MLB standings, which I update every week to 2 weeks (World Cup qualifying is not as mainstream so I'll continue updating standings there), then, I'm not sure what to tell you other than MLB.com as the standings updated by the minute. But here is your Phillies schedule for the month of July. (all times eastern)

July 1: @ Atlanta L 1-11
July 2: @ Atlanta L 2-5
July 3: vs. New York Mets W 2-7
July 4: vs. New York Mets W 1-4
July 5: vs. New York Mets W 0-2
July 6: vs. Cincinnati W 1-22
July 7: vs. Cincinnati L 4-3
July 8: vs. Cincinnati W 2-3
July 9: vs. Cincinnati W 6-9
July 10: vs. Pittsburgh W 2-3
July 11: vs. Pittsburgh W 7-8
July 12: vs. Pittsburgh W 2-5
July 13: Home Run Derby W: Prince Fielder
July 14: All-Star Game AL 4-3
July 16: @ Florida W 4-0
July 17: @ Florida W 6-5
July 18: @ Florida PPD
July 19: @ Florida W 5-0
July 20: vs. Chicago Cubs W 1-10
July 21: vs. Chicago Cubs W 1-4 F/13
July 22: vs. Chicago Cubs L 10-5
July 23: vs. San Diego W 4-9
July 24: vs. St. Louis L 8-1
July 25: vs. St. Louis W 6-14
July 26: vs. St. Louis W 2-9
July 27: @ Arizona W 6-2
July 28: @ Arizona W 4-3
July 29: @ Arizona L 0-4
July 30: @ San Francisco L 2-7
July 31: @ San Francisco W 5-1

Have a nice weekend all! And if something big comes up, I'll have it posted.

Philles schedule for July (MLB.com)

3 comments:

  1. Um....

    No game on July 16th between the Phils and the marlins from what I see on the schedule on Phillies.com...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The game was origianlly scheduled for 9/21, but it has inexplicably been moved to 7/16. Why? I'm not quite sure as no other team has a make-up planned 9/21 but that's the way it is and I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Phils play the Marlins in Florida on July 16 as the schedule states.

    Are you looking at the schedule on the CPU or a printed out one? I'm using the schedule from the Phillies official site at MLB.com (which is where typing in Phillies.com leads you) and that is where I always get my info for the schedule from. The link is below, I guess I should have put this in the post....

    http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=phi&m=7&y=2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason for the removal: the NFL scheduled an MNF game on 9/21 at Land Shark Stadium.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.