Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Official Soundtracks Of Madden 2010, NHL 2010, NBA 2010 And FIFA 2010

Well then! As soon as I say I can't find something, look at what I come across! Yep, you guessed it, the official soundtracks for Madden 2010, NHL 2010, NBA 2010, and FIFA 2010. Please bear with me here as I make a run down of all the tracks that will be on this year's video games. And while it is at this point that I would generally get rid of my last post featuring the erronous information on the soundtracks not being released, the fact that the extremely awkward Tim Tebow video is up there makes it worth the while. Because we all need to know that Tim Tebow is a virgin, right? Enough of that and more of what you came for the, soundtracks!

We begin with Madden 2010.

"Can't C Me" by 2Pac
"Heads Are Gonna Roll" by Airbourne
"Them Bones" by Alice In Chains
"Created A Monster" by B.o.B
"Revolution" by Bang Camaro
"Sabotage" by The Beastie Boys
"Paranoid" by Black Sabbath
"Get 'Em Up" by Cypress HIll
"Unsung" by Helmet
"Aces High" by Iron Maiden
"Painkiller" by Judas Priest
"I Am The Bullgod" by Kid Rock
"Reckoning" by Killswitch Engage
"Blind" by Korn
"Divinations" by Mastodon
"Hate Me Now" by Nas feat. Puff Daddy (although I'm sure he'll have a new name by the time the game is released)
"Breed" by Nirvana
"Walk" by Pantera
"Shut Em Down" by Public Enemy
"Guerrilla Radio" by Rage Against The Machine
"Gaia Bleeds (Make Way for Man)" by Set Your Goals
"Duality" by Slipknot
"Sugar" by System Of A Down
"Before I Die" by Vanity Plan
"Cheah Beah" by Young Dre The Truth

Interesting to see Madden going old school in a big way with the soundtrack. Seriously. I never thought I would see Nirvana, Alice in Chains, the Beastie Boys, and Young Dre The Truth together on a Madden soundtrack. I hope you don't mind the length because this post is just getting started! I will also assume that the traditional Sam Spence tracks will be on there as well. Now moving on to NHL 2010.

"Young Cardinals" by Alexisonfire
"Deathsmarch" by Cancer Bats
"Hellions On Parade" by CKY
"Golden Years" by Disco Ensemble
"Heroes Of Our Time" by Drangonforce
"Oye Vaya" by Earl Greyhound
"Know Your Enemy" by Green Day
"Wake Up! Wake Up!" by Metalkpretty
"Keys To The City (Chicago Blackhawks Theme Song)" by Ministry & Co-Conspirators (what makes the Blackhawks so special???)
"Kids In America" by MxPx
"Burn It To The Ground" by Nickelback
"Into The Light" by Papa Roach
"Raccoon Eyes" by Priestess
"The Bravest Kids" by Rancid
"Rock You Like A Hurricane" by Scorpions
"Fire It Up" by Thousand Foot Krutch

I can only imagine the edits placed in that Nickelback song. ESPN played that song non-stop as during bowl season as well and I find it amusing that both ESPN and EA Sports would use a song, edited or not, that as the line "we've got no class, no taste, no shirt and shitfaced" in it. Moving on to NBA Live 2010 (I wish I was making some of these song titles/band names/artist stage names up).

"Zulu! (We Don't Stop Yawl)" by Afrika Bambaataa feat. Why G, Mickey Factz and The Fort Knox Five
"Champion" by B.o.B.
"La La La" by De La Soul
"Still Bigga Than" by Dead Prez
"Get It" by Grand Puba
"Crank It Up" by Laza
"Daylight" by Matt & Kim
"Class Of Our Own" by Mick Boogie feat. Kidz In The Hall, Donnis and Daytona
"Mind Got Blown" by Mickey Factz and B.o.B.
"We Ballin' by Murs feat. Kurupt & Jay Rock
"Fanatic" by Xzibit feat. BJ The Chicago Kid & Poo Bear (I could not make this up if I tried)
"Go Hard" by Zion I (something that Thom Brennaman does while calling a Tim Tebow game).

I've heard a grand total of 0 of those songs and if that number stays that way, my life will be better for it. Last but not least, FIFA 2010!

"Meine Stadt" by Auletta
"Ramallah-Tel Aviv" by Balkan Beat Box feat. Tomer Yosef and Saz
"Lakeside" by BLK JKS
"Fuego" by Bomba Estereo
"Should I Stay Or Should I Blog" by The BPA feat. Ashley Beedle
"Kalemba (Wegue - Wegue) by Buraka Som Sistema feat. Pongolove
"Fot I Hose" by CasioKids
"Skeleton Dance" by Children Collide
"Happy As Can Be" by Cut Off Your Hands
"Black Wax" by Dananananaykroyd
"Give It Up" by Datarock
"Donna Famosa" by Fabri Fibra
"International Love" by Fidel Nadal
"La Luz Del Ritmo" by Los Faulosos Cadillacs (I almost feel guilty for laughing)
"Hacen Fatta Dos" by Macaco
"Hold The Line" by Major Lazer
"Soul Do Samba" by Marcio Local
"Daylight (Troublemaker Remix feat. De La Soul)" by Matt & Kim
"Gold Guns Girls" by Metric
"Alocatel" by Mexican Institute Of Sound
"Kangpe" by Nneka
"Moth's Wings" by Passion Pit
"Nothing To Worry About" by Peter Bjorn And John
"Not Thinking Straight" by Pink Shot Riot
""War/No More Troulbe" by Playing For Change
"Download The Revolution" by Rocky Dawuni
"It's What I Want" by Royksopp
"Dorothy" by Soshy
"It's Over! It's Over! It's Over!" by The Answering Machine
"Be Somebody" by The Enemy UK
"She's Got Me Dancing" by Tommy Sparks
"1517" by The Whitest Boy Alive
"MVP Kompa" by Wyclef Jean
"Vibrations" by Zap Mama

That was fun! And if you made it through this entire post, reading every song and every band, getting that giddy feeling along the way when you saw a song that you really liked, and you did not skip down at all, then all I will say is congratulations to you my friend, you truly deserve some sort of trophy as you must have no life! Oh, and yes, this is coming from a guy who has nothing better to do than to research, find, and compile information for a video game soundtrack on a Friday night! No life....HA! What a joke.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.