Saturday, July 25, 2009

Never Trust Someone In An Online Video Game Forum

As I reported in a post earlier this week, someone said that the Madden 2010 soundtrack, of which I eagerly anticipate, would be released Friday at 11:00. Well, it's now Saturday and no soundtrack has been released. Sigh......

Seeing as I'm sure I got a whole lot of hits at the 11:00 hour of all my gamer readers eagerly awaiting a post that never came, I guess I have to find a way to make it up to you. And lucky for you, I have the perfect video to do so! Enjoy the video and I'll get that soundtrack to you........sometime........eventually.....



TIM TEBOW YOU LIAR! We all know what happened between you and Thom Brennaman in the hotel room immediately following the BCS National Championship game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.