Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Little Story

(Guest posted by Keith from Keith's Sports Journal)

I've been wanting to post this ever since JFein asked if I would pinch hit for him while he was on vacation. When I was in high school, my friend and his family also vacationed in Europe for 14 days. I was asked to house sit for them while they were gone. Well one day I came up with a plan. Let's have a party at my friends house while he and his family were gone. I invited all of our friends and had someone older than me buy the alcohol. We partied from sun down to sun up. One problem though, my friends house was completely thrashed.

There were holes in the walls. Sheets were ripped off of the beds. Certain items were stolen. One of his dogs was let out of the backyard and was lost(thankfully I found his dog). Let's just say, things were Fucked Up. The other problem was, my friend and his family were scheduled to return in five days after the party. Well they had a change in plans, and were coming back in two days. Needless to say they found out about the party and I was royally screwed. It cost me over a 2,000 dollars to repair the damage of the house.

So the lesson of the story, don't have a party at someones house while they are away. It's never a good thing. So while JFein is gone, I plan to keep his blog up and running without any problems. And I think I can say the same thing about James Craven. JFein left with me the responsibility of caring on this blog while he is away, and that is exactly what I am going to do.

If you have any tips, complaints, suggestions, or compliment, then send them to 49er16@gmail.com. I am not sure if JC will want to leave his e-mail, and if he doesn't send me whatever you have to say about JC's posts.

Also I was wondering if the people would like a live blog of the MLB All-Star game? If you would like one, it will be my pleasure to give it to you.

Thanks, 49er16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.