Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well it's been fun

(Guest posted by 49er16 from Keith's Sports Journal)

Well it's been fun while it lasted. JFein is expected to return from Europe today and is expected to start posting again tomorrow. I've had fun along with James Craven running FARN! while Justin has been gone. I want to thank Justin for giving me the opportunity and I hope he enjoyed himself in Europe.

I will leave you with a video making the rounds on YouTube. If you have been following wrestling in the past year, then you know Chris Jericho has been playing a heel. Jericho comes out to the ring and cuts a promo making fun of fans, current wrestlers, and former wrestlers. Well one fan took Jericho's promo a little to far and tried to attack Y2J in the ring in Greenville, South Carolina.



Fan Tries To Attack Chris Jericho In The Ring- Video (Camel Clutch Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.