Friday, December 11, 2009

FML

It's the weekend before finals and my computer decides it no longer wants to receive internet. Fuck. Me. Hard. In. The. Ass.

With the library being a madhouse (It's truly a wonder I found a CPU with in a lab) and a research paper to work on on top of the exams, I honestly don't know what to do but crawl into a corner and scream and cry like a baby.

Consequently this means that unless some holiday miracle occurs, I won't be around for Sunday's NFL live blog, a true shame seeing as it's my last weekend before holiday break and if my internet was working it would have been my last full live blog over here until the conference championships. I might pop in during the break (if my internet ever gets fixed) for a comment or 2, but other than that, I won't be around much as I prefer watching football (especially the Eagles, you might catch me on here during times of non-Eagles games) with my family.

So yeah, my next full NFL live blog will be the conference championsihp games. I honestly don't know what I'm doing with the bowl posts yet. Maybe when Fox announces the Cotton Bowl I'll come on here and work on the schedule as a means of distracting myself with something else, but other than that, expect absolute minimal posting for an indefinite amount of time and at this rate, even minimal tweeting.

3 comments:

  1. I won't be around much either, JFein. I have finals next week and then Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping your internet/computer problems get straightened out. My more-than-two month indefinite break from blogging means I couldn't even play Carlos Huerta in the documentary about FARN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, RJBO! I'm taking it down to the techies today, and knowing the techies here, my body is not exactly filled with optimism.

    Hey, that kind of stuff happens, I guess. Trust me, we all think of you and wish you could be here with us doing the live blogs. The Lions have had quite the, um, interesting season.....

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.