Saturday, December 19, 2009

Your Week 15 NFL Schedule (UPDATING THE DECEMBER BLIZZARD #1)

(Authors note: This is officially the craziest weekend of scheduling changes since the weekend immediately following 9/11. As more changes are announced, I will be sure to update them here)

I am just a few days away from my winter break, so the next time I will be at the live blogs in full will be conference championship Sunday. That being said, I do hope to find a slot or 2 of non-Eagles game where I can come on and chat with you guys about the games and what not.

And seeing as I have NFL-Network, Sunday Ticket and their accompanying RedZone Channel there is no need to bold any games, as frankly, I can watch them all if I want to. ;-)

So here ya go, here is your Week 15 NFL announcing schedule complete with another rousing rendition of Dick Stockton Tony Siragusa doing an Eagles game and a Fox doubleheader.

Thursday Night Football
Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars 8:20 (NFL Network - Bob Papa and Matt Millen)

Saturday Night Primetime Special
Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints 8:20 (NFL Network - Bob Papa and Matt Millen)

Map of who gets what CBS games


New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills 1:00 (CBS - Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf)
Miami Dolphins @ Tennessee Titans 1:00 (CBS - Dick Enberg and Dan Fouts)
Houston Texans @ St. Louis Rams 1:00 (CBS - Kevin Harlan and Solomon Wilcots)
Cleveland Browns @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 (CBS - Ian Eagle and Rich Gannon)

Cincinnati Bengals @ San Diego Chargers 4:05 (CBS - Jim Nantz and Phil Simms)
Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos 4:05 (CBS - Gus Johnson and Steve Tasker)

Map of who gets what Fox early game

Atlanta Falcons @ New York Jets 1:00 (Fox - Dick Stockton and Trent Green)
Arizona Cardinals @ Detroit Lions 1:00 (Fox - Sam Rosen and Tim Ryan)

Map of who gets what Fox late game

Green Bay Packers @ Pittsburgh Steelers 4:15 (Fox - Joe Buck and Troy Aikman)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks 4:15 (Fox - Ron Pitts and John Lynch)
Chicago Bears @ Baltimore Ravens 4:15 (Fox - Thom Brennaman and Brian Billick)
San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles 4:15 (Fox - Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, and Tony Siragusa)

Sunday Night Football
Minnesota Vikings @ Carolina Panthers 8:20 (NBC - Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth)

Monday Night Football
New York Giants @ Washington Redskins 8:30 (ESPN - Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski, Jon Gruden, and Jon Gruden's Penis)

We only have 3 weeks left of the regular season and what are the odds that in Week 15, the NFL Network is televising 2 games featuring unbeatens? It should be a fun week of football and if I have a chance I will stop by and say hello and yap with y'all, if not, then I'll be sure to post my thoughts on the Eagles games here, because after all, you guys can't live unless you read my opinion on Eagles games, right?

13 comments:

  1. Shit! I saw your tweet about Dick Stockton and Trent Green calling the Eagles game and thought nothing about it. I forgot the Niners play them this week.

    BTW, my brother should be released from the hospital on either Friday or Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what happened with Charles Davis, but the506 unmistakably have Trent Green listed as working with Stockton on the Niners-Eagles game. Between the senility of Stockton and the battered brain of Trent Green from all those concussions, if I can make out one English word during that broadcast, it will be a win for football, Fox, and broadcasting in general.

    That's great news about your brother! I hope all continues to be well and he has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Justin: I will definitely be listening to the Niners radio broadcast for that game. I found out a way to sinc a radio with the TV broadcast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn you lucky bastard.

    If I knew how to do that, I would totally mute the TV and put on Merrill Reese and Mike Quick in the background for every broadcast.

    Then again, I would a radio to do that as well.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, as I type this on Thursday, RIP Chris Henry. What a sad story.

    Watching ESPN, Every media person who covered the Bengals and his teammates said he was becoming a better person and then he gets into a domestic dispute and passes away.

    This reminds me, unfortunately, of Shaun Taylor's death with the Redskins in 2007. Ironically, the Bengals game at SD is the CBS listing for the D.C. area this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the Eagles game (or even if the Eagles game is a blow out one way or the other at the time), I will turn on and watch that game and probably shed a tear or so when everyone in San Diego gives the Bengals a standing ovation.

    First Jim Johnson, then Jasper Howard, and now Chris Henry. What a sad year for football. All 3 are dearly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. UPDATE-

    Bears/Ravens moved to 4:15 Sunday due to the Blizzard the Mid-Atlantic is about to get.

    Hope you're ready JFein

    ReplyDelete
  8. Al is ready here in D.C. and I wonder if the Deadskins game was at 1:00 Sunday, instead of 8:30 Monday, whether the NFL would move that game as well. D.C. and Baltimore are basically going to have the same forecast this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kt, you were right on Twitter. You've got SF-PHI and sadly, you're CBS game is NE-Buf. Don't worry, I'm sure video will be up on YouTube very quickly and I'll try to find a good one to put on here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Al: Based off of the forecasts I have seen, D.C. is going to get hit just as bad as Baltimore like you said, so I guess they would pretty much have to.

    Lucky for the Eagles and the Niners the snow is going to be out of Philly by kickoff time. And to those who think that a snow game would be an advantage for the Eagles......has DeSean Jackson ever played in a snow game? In his life?

    I must say though, the last time there was a big snow storm on a Saturday and the Sunday that followed was an Eagles game, the Eagles ended that day by punching a ticket to the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW, SF/PHI has officially moved to 4:15 PM Sunday.

    What number this weekend will be more, averaged points scored by each team in the snow-affected games or inches of snow in your area (i.e. D.C., Balt., and Philly).

    ReplyDelete
  12. JFein:

    i was wrong on Twitter. CBS Baltimore (WJZ) is going with Miami/Tennessee. which makes perfect sense, since MIA and BAL are still in the running for Wild Card spots

    ReplyDelete
  13. Updating the Philadelphia (and Scranton/Wilkes-Barre) Market:

    1 PM - New England @ Buffalo, CBS; Atlanta @ NY Jets, FOX

    4:15 PM - San Francisco @ Eagles, FOX

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.