Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week 15 Open Thread/Live Blog

If anyone here wants a live blog today, I will be more than happy to make one and put one up. They don't take a lot of time at all.

With my enhanced coverage of being home (i.e. Sunday Ticket/RedZone), that means that at 4:00, I'll willingly subject myself to tears and watch the start of Cincy-SD before switching to the Eagles game at 4:15. I'll work on putting up the start of that game as soon as the Eagles game is over, even if it's nothing special besides a standing ovation from the Chargers crowd to the Bengals.

Let me know what y'all want to do here and I will act accordingly.

It looks like we'll try a live blog. Let's hope it's not too disasterous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.