Monday, June 22, 2009

And The Number One Pick In The NBA Draft Is.....Well, At Least It Should Be Aaron Shutway

And you'll find out why by watching the below video.



ONIONS! DOUBLE ORDER!

That was 8th grader Aaron Shutway with what has to be by a mile the best full court shot ever in the history of basketball. Forget LeBron's no-look one-hander he did for 60 Minutes or any other full court shot that has happened since Dr. Naismith invented the game, I doubt there has ever been anything better than that. Unbelieveable. And good for you, Aaron, all jokes aside about being the 1st pick in the NBA Draft, you're now an internet sensation! And that counts for something, right?

Oh, and a few random comments, first of all, that has to be the biggest middle school PE class I have ever seen (and the 1st one I've seen sans uniforms) and I am pretty sure that that middle school gym holds more people in it than Bloomsburg University's Nelson Field House does (/Division II'd.)

3 comments:

  1. And Keith had it in the Oddball las night:

    "FROM WAY DOWNTOWN CLWEVELAND...BANG!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, that has to be the biggest middle school PE class I have ever seen (and the 1st one I've seen sans uniforms)

    That's because Obama's been lax on enforcing dress codes and class size regulations.

    /Jay Feely on Hannity'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. JC, Countdown is where I first saw the video. It took me forever to find the YouTube video as well....

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.