Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Want To Kill YouTube Right About Now

First of all, (this is going to hurt so much....) congrats to the Pittsburgh Penguins for winning the Stanley Cup this year (a part of me just died inside). This normally would be the point where I post the video of Doc Emrick's call and Jim Hughson's call of the thrilling, odd, reverse deja vu finish of Game 7 tonight, but for some bizarre reason, YouTube is not displaying any videos uploaded in the last 12 hours. Which means no Stanley Cup video now (yes, I have frantically searched other sites as well and can't seem to the actual closing moments of the game). Hopefully all is well with YouTube tomorrow and someone has the end of the game up. But I have not forgotten about the game and I will try to have a video up tomorrow morning/early afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.