Friday, June 12, 2009

NHL Playoffs Day 44 Live Blog (Finals Game 7)

The time is now! One game to determine will determine who will be the champions of the NHL? Can the Red Wings do it yet again or will Crosby get his name etched on Lord Stanley's Cup for the first time? And just because it's been a habit, tonight's game.....

Game 7: Pittsburgh @ Detroit 8:00 (NBC - Mike Emrick and Ed Olczyk, ItG: Pierre McGuire) (CBC - Jim Hughson and Craig Simpson, SR: Elliotte Friedman and Scott Oake) (RDS)

Enjoy the game and leave comments in the blog below! And if you're Nathan or one of the many aliases, I know all about you and Big Dick Johnson last year, don't come on unless you want to be ridiculed until I see it fit to ban you. And that ridiculing will include me whipping out the video that nobody wants to see! Enough of threatening Nathan though, IT'S TIME FOR GAME 7!!!

1 comment:

  1. /begin rant/

    Not the best day, to say the least...

    1) Did not get to go to Chicago because...
    2) I had to help figure out which MENSA member robbed my brother's girlfriend's house this morning, taking steaks and other food (but none of the 3 Widescreen HDTVs)
    3) No, I didn't have the Cup
    4) Watched Game 7 at a bar

    To paraphrase Krusty the Clown from "Krusty Gets Kancelled," I'm off to the bender to end all benders.

    Oh, and props to Al @ 9:30: I used to use the same TV Walkman trick on these Live-Blogs until today's Digital Transition. If I was home, though, CBC would've worked for me.

    /end rant/

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.