Monday, June 1, 2009

Song Of The Day: "Something In Your Mouth" By Nickelback And "Face Down" By The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

I do not understand how and why this song got played on the live speakers inside the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit last night.



Another song that I have frequently hear being played live at hockey games, although I did not hear it last night, is "Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Don't get me wrong, Face Down is a great song, but a song about that just has no business being played at sporting events where there are kids listening. And not that "Face Down" is graphic like the Nickelback song above, it just touches on a more mature subject, if you will that is not necessarily appropriate for the setting. And while I can't imagine you've never heard this song before, here is Face Down as well in case you don't know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.