Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Highlight Of The Night....

....is not a video. That game was a massacre and while my congratulations go out to the Lakers and The Pride And Joy Of Lower Merion High School, Kobe Bryant (even though the ensuing ESPN circle jerk will last for the next year), no video or highlight is worthy enough to be put on here. I put this up on the live blog, but for those who missed it or just want to see it again, let's play Find The ESPN Typo!



It must be Jeff Van Gundy's fault. He does not want you to believe that it was his brother's Magic that was losing by 12...

3 comments:

  1. The way you guys felt about the Pens winning the Stanley Cup, is the way I feel about the Lakers winning the finals.

    /didn't watch one minute of this game. I spent time with my relatives.
    //Buys a 6-pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Credit: ESPN Graphics Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. /didn't watch one minute of this game. I spent time with my relatives.

    Same boat (and spent the same amount of time online), but I need to spend less time with my relatives.

    /overdue for a vacation'd

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.