Thursday, June 18, 2009

Egypt Upsets Italy In The Confederations Cup As Italy Becomes The Butt Of All Jokes

The United States may have crapped the bed in their game, but the world is thankful that Gennaro Gattuso did not crap his pants. What a day of soccer it was. First of all, the U.S,. got ass-raped, and then the shocker of the tournament, Egypt upset World Champion Italy! No typo exists in that statement, Egypt beat Italy 1-0! First off is the video of the Mohamed Homos goal (which by the way has one of the most, overtop goal calls I've ever heard in my life) followed by the video of Gattuso's wardrobe malfunction.



Praise Allah! Or at least that's what I think that guy was saying. Regardless, that's funny! And if I had to listen to that voice for 90 minutes, I'm pretty sure I would have to jump off a pyramid. And now, the moment you've all been waiting for! More Gattuso!



Just to finish the Tommy Smyth quote: "He does not snarl as much as he used to. He's not quite the snarling dog. Like his mom said, always make sure your underwear is clean!"

So random the way he jumped from snarling to Gattuso's mom, but regardless, nonstop hilarity! And I think the world (myself included) is thankful that Gattuso was not naked underneath and/or wearing a thong. For if he was, I think we would have quite the international incident on our hands.

Regardless, though, congrats to Egypt on their big upset win and the U.S. is still alive and can make it to the semifinals. That is, if they beat Egypt by 3 or more and Brazil beats Italy by 4 or more. Or there can be some odd scenario where Italy loses by 3, depending on how much everyone else scores.

4 comments:

  1. You just had to post that, didn't you? :-)

    /that was a great match between Egypt and Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Allah" does mean God as you probably know, but when repeated that way and in that context, it means "How beautiful!". The guy was repeating something along the lines of, "How awesome, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, oh my heart, beautiful, oh my heart..." then he said "My voice is gone" and let his mate proceed. Haha. He was indeed overtop thrilled and happy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that! I do know that Allah means God but I did not know that it could mean "How beautiful!" as well.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.