Thursday, June 11, 2009

Song Of The Day: "Graduation (Friends Forever)" By Vitamin C

A random, but heartfelt best of luck and congrats to the MHS Class of 2009 graduating today, and what do you know, there's rain and storms in the forecast tonight! And to think that before we graduated that the last 11 MHS graduations were held outdoors and presumably without hassle from Mother Nature. I guess ours extended the streak of outdoor graduation, but somehow, I don't think a day like 6/10/08 occured quite frequently for them.....Regardless, in honor of them, I will put up the incredibly corny song that MHS always uses on the morning student-produced TV news journal on the last broadcast before final exams and subsequently graduation.



And this will be the one time that I break my own rule of no song more than once. I will put this song up on the day of each subsequent MHS graduation for the length of time that I run this blog or any blog for that matter. On MHS graduation day, you can bank on seeing this song posted. ;-) It's amost like a rite of passage if you will, you're not an MHS grad until you choked up listening to this song while watching video from your last few days there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.